The Century 21 Queenswood Property Management & Realty Difference
What sets us apart from other Strata Management companies? We understand that this is your home and we carefully assess your needs to assign the best manager to fit your needs and personality. As a full service management company your strata will receive the highest degree of professional service. We strive to not only meet your general needs but to build long lasting meaningful connections with a focus on excellent communication and collaboration.
A brief outline of the regular activities included in the management of your strata:
- Work with council to prepare an annual budget.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for council including income and expense statements and disbursement reports which details every invoice paid, who it was paid to and what category it was charged.
- Collect the monthly strata fees and pay monthly expenses.
- Maintain records of, and collect other charges, such as parking, fines and arrears.
- Invest and manage contingency reserve funds in order to maximize their earnings potential in a risk-free environment.
- Attend regular strata council meetings, and update council on operations of the complex.
- Assist in preparation of strata corporation bylaws and rules and ensure compliance of all owners of the complex at the direction of the strata council.
- Filing and/or preparation of appropriate forms under the Strata Property Act, such as Forms B, F and K.
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure maintenance standards are being met.
- Dispatch appropriate maintenance and trades people, as required.
- 24 hour emergency line. We dispatch appropriate trades people who are available to us on a 24 hour basis for emergency call outs. All of our trades’ rates are passed through to the clients at cost; we do not mark up any of the buildings invoices.
- Ensure that all contract items are maintained at as reasonable a level as possible while maintaining standards set by the strata council.
- Encourage newsletters within the complex on a regular basis as a method of communicating with residents. This helps foster the sense of community which is so important in a condominium complex.
- Prepare notices, agenda and required information of annual general or special general meetings. Organize meeting times and location.
- Work with the strata council to plan future requirements for the strata corporation’s contingency reserve fund and to highlight areas for which special attention may be required in the future.
- Generally, to liaise with all owners to ensure peace and harmony within the complex.